L-O-V-E

~~~Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful~~~

Saturday, January 15, 2011

White roses

~~~~~White rose~~~~
who doesn't love it!
(except for those who are allergic to pollen)
I don't why
and I don't know how long have I been in love with this flower
Most probably since that day I went to this flower shop in Penang to purchase flowers for my mum for Mother's day 2 years ago
That day
my friend brought me to this one nice flower shop
I couldn't remember the name of the shop
but the only thing I can remember is that it's a small shop
At first I can't believe it is a flower shop
because it is really small heehee
However,
once I stepped in and started to choose flowers
I was attracted by this white roses which the owners store in the fridge
(forgive me for the bad quality of the picture)
These pictures were taken on the first day i bought it
And I love when they put lavender,which is another my favourite flower around the white roses
This lets the pure white color of the roses stand out
It smelled so good ~~~~~
I still can remember how I gave it to my mum hahaha
and that's how I know my dad never gave my mum any flowers...
SOOOOOO BADDDD
Unacceptable 
hahahaha

Most girls like red roses
Classic red
 Probably I am too boyish already
I usually like something that is different
For me 
white roses represent love 
And whenever I see it
I sure smile
I don't know why
It calms me 
It makes me comfortable 
Good feelings..
I just wish i can sleep on a bed full of it
A bed of roses!!!


Just now my friend reminds me of valentine's day..
I still remember last year valentine's day
I also post a blog entry here.
Suggesting what's good for singles that day
This year
must think of something else hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment