L-O-V-E

~~~Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful~~~

Friday, January 7, 2011

A WALK TO REMEMBER

Wow,it's been like ages I didn't drop by here and share with you all what's happening recently..
Well,let's not talk about last year,shall we?
It's a brand new refreshing year!
Year 2011
still not getting used to it huh... 
The 2011 marks that we grow up by 1 year and our mental state should get "more mature" or in another word "OLDER"
I used to look up to seniors
but now,it's my turn to become seniors...not that kind of senior citizen
1 more month to go and I shall see what would be happening between me and those adorable (I hope so,teehee) juniors
Blah,blah,blah....

K'
Just drop that dull and dry topic...
Honestly,
There's nothing much to talk about myself
I prefer listen,
listening to other people's stories will make me realise how small the world is and how tiny we are.
We are just living inside our worlds....
Sometimes,
we just have to open to other people
Have you tried that??? 
Haven't tried that before???
Make that into your list of new year resolutions!!
Top of the list please.


  




A WALK TO REMEMBER


Love is always patient and kind. 
It is never jealous. 
Love is never boastful or conceited. 
It is never rude or selfish. 
It does not take offense and is not resentful
---------------
I had watched this movie for like... 6 times??
Still,
I am touched by the story
Touched deep inside my heart
Making me realised that my tear ducts are functioning perfectly
Help me to realise that there are really such lovely yet heart-breaking stories somewhere in the world
We would always put it as "DRAMA-TIC"
But yeah,it's really happening

Quoted from Wikipedia,
"The inspiration for A Walk to Remember was Nicholas Sparks' sister, Danielle Sparks Lewis, who died of cancer in 2000. In a speech he gave after her death in Berlin, the author admits that "In many ways, Jamie Sullivan(the lead female character's name in the movie) was my younger sister". The plot was inspired by her life; Danielle met a man who wanted to marry her, even when he knew she was sick, even when he knew that she might not make it"
 
This is about another romantic love story that is really happening in real life
 Who knows,
A perfect stranger that you passed by today on the streets or in the shopping mall
Might turn out to be your soul mate
All you need to do is listen to your heart... 
This teeny tiny little thing inside your body
Behind those protective ribs
And between two powerful sentinel lungs
It is creating some magic on your brain when you see your crush or lover
It's different
Different

Go watch this movie,
Share it with your friends 

Enjoy your weekend!!!
 























 


 
   










No comments:

Post a Comment