L-O-V-E

~~~Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful~~~

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

HELPLESS-NESS

Sometimes i wonder..
why would someone studying medicine
when that person wants to have a blog
must write something about "medicine"
for me,
blogging is an escape for me
An escape from everyday hectic life
What the blog for if it cant calm your extremely stressful heart and soul??

Studying medicine
Makes me a better person
However,helplessness comes engulf me when I try to help my own family members
especially my dad

I have differential diagnoses
So many till I don't know which one would be the most possible one
I am just helpless
I feel guilty sometimes that I cant help him
Not a thing!!
The only thing I can do is to surf the net,trying to look for answers
And worry
Useless
That's how I feel when problems come to me
Sometimes I just feel that I should be more clever
or smart
or genius
or prepared
I just feel like I am fish inside the big bowl
Seeing the water leaking and isn't able to do anything with it
Just stay there
Waiting to die

Okay...not big bowl
Plastic bag...
Nobody can understand how i feel sometimes
I just feel sad and upset with myself
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment