L-O-V-E

~~~Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful~~~

Thursday, January 27, 2011

What I Really Want??? ~~No.2~~

Yea
The same question keeps bugging all these days
"What I really want???"
and when I talked about it with my mum
I told her probably I'd think like that because of the hormone imbalance a.k.a PMS
I am not having menopause 
I am only 21 for God's sake 
but I am behaviouring like a young lady having early menopause
*A long sigh* 
Don't ask me why
I also have no clue at all of what's going on with me
I just feel IT!
the same feeling I used to have long time ago
I feel scared somehow
Don't know why
When something good came to me,
I feel scared
Yea
I know
Y'll must be thinking
"Hell,she's out of her mind...feel scared of something good?No way"
I would have this kind of "protective reflex" when "something" good comes to me
(anyone who really understands me would understand what I meant by "IT"...I guess there's none so far... except for my mum...cause' i told her heehee)
Always feel like accepting it in the beginning
But choose to reject it at last
And avoid it for-ever!
(I am trained at avoiding though,i am good at that)
  Keep telling myself
why not go have a try?
It's not going to eat me
Just try
My mind just don't work out so well when something like that bugs me
I become restless
Narcissism 
Hmmm...
prob I got this disorder
sometimes
I feel like I am a walker..
 Walker=dead people that walks..
Sounds weird
More to zombies
Nice show by the way..only got six episodes..shame


Okay...
It's 1:53 a.m
I have to go to bed
I like to sleep 
Cause it's the only time the question wont bugs me
*Another long sigh*

Good night/morning

                                                             おやすみなさい

No comments:

Post a Comment