L-O-V-E

~~~Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful~~~

Friday, January 28, 2011

Criminal Minds

Yoohoo!
I used to like CSI
but now I am more into this show
Criminal Minds

Cause most of the episodes based on serial killer
AHAHA

Don't judge me 
I admit that I am really interested in those serial killers' stories
I have book collections about them too
And I always found them under "General Interest"
Obviously I am not the only one that interest in these kind of stories
I love to read what they are thinking,how they do the killings (sounds disgusting i know),what they feel 
Somehow
I feel that we can't put all the blames on them for being serial killers
Cause' none of them chose to be one when they were born
When we were born
Our minds are as white as a sheets of papers
Pure 
Just like pearls
How we think 
How we grow 
depends on how we are raised
and most of them
they came from abusive families
having unhappy childhood
being picked up at school
being cheated by loved ones
etc
I am sure
if these kind of events happened to any of us when we were tiny
we might have felt the same way that they felt
that's why I like to watch the show and read the books
I want to know how they developed from innocent kids to killers with penetrating looks


Okay.
I was inspired 
And wrote this impulsively
Anyway
Enjoy your weekend!!
Read more good books 
Or watch good movies
Just
stay away from the computers
Tst Tst Tst
Bad for health

No comments:

Post a Comment