L-O-V-E

~~~Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful~~~

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CHICKEN

Since my holiday starts
I've got this strange craving
I seldom have this kind of craving
especially towards 
CHICKEN
 i eat this chicken
 no way!!!!
_________________________________
I eat this :)
YUMMY!!!
Nah~~~ no one cooks for me!!!
prob I watched too much food channel
Put all the blames on channel 703
teehee

Usually
I have craving for shoes,bags,clothes....girls stuffs
But I have craving for chicken several times already in this holiday
Gosh 
And I don't know how many times I had eaten KFC 
Aren't they GORGEOUS???!!!!
I wish I can eat them all
Someone
Please go buy for me!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment