L-O-V-E

~~~Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful~~~

Saturday, October 3, 2009

You XD

Erm....this could be the first lyric i post here in this month,well,this is my new web journal.So,i must be very careful,trying not to ruin it. I'd been hiding away all my emotions for almost 6 months since i was studying and I was staying in a place where i couldn't reach the internet that easily.Slowly, i lost the interest of writing lyrics.I'll try to regain the interest again.It happens all the time. I'll try to find inspirations and put myself into more situations,then i could write a good song.


Okay.

__________________________________________________________________



I know I can't hide it
The feeling that can make me cry
I know i have to call you
Cos' you're the only one i could think of
U're the one who always make me laugh
U're the one who take my hands
Hold tight to them
Whenever i am sad
U said put off that sad face
Cos' the day will seems brighter when i am happy
I know i can trust you
Though u're pissed with me sometimes
U said no matter what
You'll be there whenever i need you
U're the one who calm me down
U're the one who don't give up on me
I feel so lucky
To have you by my side
U keep telling me to be strong
There's no escape when trouble comes
I keep telling myself
I won't let go of you,ever



P/S:You're the sweetest person with sweetest smile in the world. XD



No comments:

Post a Comment