L-O-V-E

~~~Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful~~~

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Working :(

I've hated Mondays since I was like in high school. But now,I have to work some more. thinking of teaching kids in school kinda frustrating. Well,they are cute. However,they could be totally out of control sometimes. Just like bombs that could explode in no time. Without warnings, you could be burnt into ashes. i have never been to any training programmes before.Well,basically,I have never thought of teacher would be my temp job. Hmmm,u can say i am afraid of being a teacher. Maybe this is some kind of phobia. just like i am freaking out when i see one tiny little spider (though i am hundred times bigger than that creepy thing). I can't stand watching those legs.OMG!

I used to hate Arts,Music and PE class. But now,guess what,i am teaching those subjects. When i looked at the schedule,i was TOTALLY shocked. I was going to pass out. Seriously. *Breathless!
There are another two months to go. *sigh. I am so envy with all my frens who are already off to skuls and i am still here,stuck....

Talking bout' yesterday,i'd forgotten to post in. i went to the night market with my mum. Did a quick shopping. Bought lots of stuffs..we've got shoes,tops,accesories...oh i forgot to buy pant... I finally bought a pretty printed tee. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment