L-O-V-E

~~~Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful~~~

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Facebook :(

  Honestly,
I have no idea what the hell is actually going on with my facebook account? It suddenly disconnected from my world.I can't reach from everywhere.it is def not the problem of my modem or internet or whatsoever. I have tried to reach it through mobile.Failed. I have asked my frens to check on my profile,see whether can get through it.Failed. They can't view my profile too. WTF. Yea i admit. I am just like the fish out of water now. A bit confused now. Do they have the right to cancel my account? If that so,should they give me like two-months notice first? Oh man,i can't stop thinking bout' the "safety" of my facebook?

Back to kids again.
Their singing competition is on this afternoon. I wish i could be there. Some of my students are very good in singing,however,some of them ermmmm not so good. I basically din't teach them any techniques.They just know how to sing.Amazing.I would tried to take some photos of them and put them here to share with u guys later. Can't wait to see them!

P/S:If u have the same prob as mine for facebook,pls leave a comment! THKs

LUV Y'LL !

No comments:

Post a Comment