L-O-V-E

~~~Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful~~~

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Singing Competition XD

    Yesterday,
I wasn't having much time to watch my students singing.but the results came out pretty good.Three out of five students in my class got the golden ticket to the final round which is held on D Children Day. Can't wait to see them perform. I missed their shows yesterday so I swore i would not miss theirs again. I managed to capture some photos,but very low quality (Put all blames on my phone ya...XD)



                  Wow...very tiny..but then she won the ticket too..




All these below are those stuents preparing for today's singing competition.Year Two.
 
 
 


___________________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday,
I did something with my year one students. They were having their art class and some of them did plasticine. I joined them too. Well,i had to teach them so i made some "things" out of the plasticine. I never did that b4,and i never know that i know how to do that.That's pretty cool. 


 
 


I like the burger very much...u should see their reactions when i made that out haha.They are freaking cute.





Well,I wonder if u know what this is..I am sure u do XD



 
What a cute poop...we mix white and black together.I made it!


Made by my students,

 

        
                                                     What a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment